The elimination of legal barriers by the Electronic Signatures in Global and National Commerce Act [E-SIGN] and the Uniform Electronic Transactions Act [UETA] opened the doors for financial services organizations to adopt electronic commerce initiatives such as electronic signatures and secure documents," stated the report.
What does ECI stand for?
ECI stands for Electronic Commerce Initiative (University System of Maryland)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ECI
We have 279 other meanings of ECI in our Acronym Attic
- Egg Clearinghouse, Inc.
- El Corte Ingles (Spanish: The English Court; retailer)
- Eldorado Computing, Inc. (Phoenix, Arizona)
- Election Commission(er) of India
- Electioneering Communication Individual
- Electric Coil Inserter (various companies)
- Electrical Consultants, Inc. (various locations)
- Electricité Chauffage à l'Infini (French electrical and heating company)
- Électricité Contrôle Industriel (French engineering and consulting firm)
- Electronic Commerce Indicator (online transaction security)
- Electronic Commerce on the Internet
- Electronic Communications Incorporated (later E-Systems)
- Electronic Concepts, Inc. (various locations)
- Electronic Conversion Interface
- Electronics Corporation of Israel
- Eloquence Command Interface (Eloquent Technology, Inc.)
- Emballage Convoyage Industriel (French industrial packaging company)
- Emerald Computers Inc. (Arizona)
- Emergency Contact Information (various schools)
- Employee Community Involvement (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Carol Quinto was appointed vice president and EBusiness program manager, responsible for directing Selective's electronic commerce initiatives.
The move reinforces NOVA's business goal to expand its merchant services and electronic commerce initiatives.
Revenue Canada must continue to redesign and re-engineer its business processes in combination with electronic commerce initiatives for program and service delivery.
The White House released on July 1 a final report on the Clinton administration's electronic commerce initiatives.
the world's largest provider of contract semiconductor assembly and test services, where he directs Amkor's worldwide information technology infrastructure operations, software applications management and the supply chain electronic commerce initiatives.
What: A significant automotive electronic commerce initiative from Toyota and i2.
transferring pricing comments, and its members are also contributing to our OECD electronic commerce initiative.