30 /PRNewswire/ -- Synergetics Incorporated, a Fort Collins, Colorado based IT services company announces its Integrated Mobile Database (IMD) is the first and only Electronic Commerce Code Management Association (ECCMA) and International Standards Organization (ISO) certified portable media product.
What does ECCMA stand for?
ECCMA stands for Electronic Commerce Code Management Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ECCMA
- Eastern Caribbean Common Market (Antigua and Barbuda)
- Eastern Carolina Case Management
- École de Course Croisière Méditerranée (French: Mediterranean School of Sailing Race)
- Education Credit Control Management (South Africa)
- Electromagnetic Counter-Countermeasures (less common)
- Electronic Counter-Countermeasures
- Emergency and Critical Care Medicine
- Essential Care and Condition Monitoring (preventive maintenance programs)
- Eastern Cape Choral Music Association (South Africa)
- Edinburgh City Centre Management Company (UK)
- Electromagnetic Counter-Countermeasure Improvements
- European Society of Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases
- European Conference on Constitutive Models for Rubber
- Ecumenical Child Care Network (est. 1984)
- European Competence in Care and Nursing (training organization; various locations)
- European Conference on Clinical Neuroimaging
- Examen de Connaissances sur le Cadre de Nomination (French: Knowledge Test Appointment Framework; Canada)
- Export Commodity Classification Number
- Export Commodity Control Number
Samples in periodicals archive:
In addition, the Electronic Commerce Code Management Association (ECCMA) has declared the NCS to be a best practice and is using it as a baseline to establish a standard for use in Electronic Commerce.
Formed in April 1999, the Electronic Commerce Code Management Association has brought together thousands of experts from around the world providing them a means of working together in the fair, open and extremely fast environment of the Internet to build and maintain the global, open standard dictionaries that are used to unambiguously label information.
The Electronic Commerce Code Management Association (ECCMA) and Lehigh University signed an agreement to work with Concurrent Technologies Corporation (CTC) of Johnstown, PA on the development of the functional specifications for standardized catalog builders and browsers.
The group investigated a number of initiatives currently underway and has decided to endorse the efforts of the Electronic Commerce Code Management Association (ECCMA), a not-for-profit organization established by the United Nations and Dun and Bradstreet in 1999.
In a letter dated August 1, 2002 signed by Rick Maison, the Deputy Director of the Defense Logistics Information Service (DLIS) in Battle Creek, Michigan and John Svendsen, the Chairman of the Electronic Commerce Code Management Association (ECCMA) in Oslo Norway, the two parties agree to work together to ensure that the ECCMA Open Technical Dictionaries (eOTDs) are developed as free open standards and to ensure that the eOTDs include effective logical mapping to the NATO Classification System (NCS).
The Electronic Commerce Code Management Association (ECCMA) will introduce the ECCMA Open Technical Directory (eOTD) at its Third Annual Membership Conference on open standards for content.
The Electronic Commerce Code Management Association (ECCMA) announced today further progress in the development of the ECCMA Global Attribute Schema (EGAS).