Media Contact : Nick Wilson (614) 333-2135 SOURCE Electronic Classroom of Tomorrow
What does ECOT stand for?
ECOT stands for Electronic Classroom of Tomorrow (Ohio online homeschool)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ECOT
We have 3 other meanings of ECOT in our Acronym Attic
- European Conference on Stone Product Protection
- Ecotourism and Conservation Society of Sikkim (India)
- Environmental Coalition of South Seattle (Seattle, WA)
- European Conference on Surface Science
- Edinburgh Collaborative of Subsurface Science and Engineering (Scotland, UK)
- Edinburgh Collection of Open Software for Simulation and Education (Scotland, UK)
- Environmental Confederation of Southwest Florida
- European Community Organisation of Socialist Youth
- Economic Club of Toronto (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Ecumenical Coalition on Tourism (est. 1982)
- Employers Confederation of Thailand
- Expeditionary Communications Officer Training (USAF)
- Expert Committee on Tuberculosis (Canada)
- Economic Cooperation Organization Trade Agreement (Association for South East Asian Nations)
- East Central Ontario Training Board (Belleville, Ontario, Canada)
- Emergency Contraception Over the Counter
- Emissions Consumption Optimization Technology
- Electronic Commerce for Oshkosh Truck Suppliers
- European Conference on Traumatic Stress
- East County OEA (Oregon Education Association) UniServ (Gresham, OR)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Columbus Networking Luncheons keep me up to date on other events in the downtown area," said Janet Cadena, CPA, with Electronic Classroom of Tomorrow.
About the Electronic Classroom of Tomorrow The largest full-time K-12 online charter school in the nation with more than 12,000 students enrolled, ECOT opened its online doors as the state's first e-school in August 2000.
COLUMBUS, Ohio -- The nation's largest online public school with over 10,000 students, the Electronic Classroom of Tomorrow, (ECOT) will celebrate a decade of online learning in Ohio with its 10th annual commencement on Saturday, June 12 on the campus of Ohio State University.
com and the Electronic Classroom of Tomorrow (ECOT) announced a multi-year content agreement.
18, 2001 CoreComm Limited (NASDAQ: COMM) today announced that it has been selected to provide the Internet connections for students participating in the State of Ohio's Electronic Classroom of Tomorrow (ECOT), a statewide, Internet-based distance learning school.
In his new book, "The Kids That ECOT Taught: The Pioneers of America's E-Schooling Revolution," Lager details his unprecedented journey in founding the nation's first statewide charter and K-12 e-learning school, the Electronic Classroom of Tomorrow (ECOT), to fill the gap left by many traditional schools.
7, 2000 Ohio's newest and most innovative charter school, the Electronic Classroom of Tomorrow (ECOT), has announced it is accepting applications for autumn enrollment.