Practice optimization can take the form of electronic claim form submission enrollment, establishing standard fee schedules, logging payer specific contract rates, setting up appointment schedules, and mapping workflows from any integrated electronic health record applications.
What does ECF stand for?
ECF stands for Electronic Claim Form (insurance)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ECF
We have 219 other meanings of ECF in our Acronym Attic
- Eclipse Communications Framework
- École de Conduite Française (French: French Driving School)
- École de la Cause Freudienne (French: School of the Freudian Cause)
- eCommerce Foundation
- eCommerce Framework G5 (trademark of Mediachase ASP.NET)
- Economic Cooperation Foundation (Tel Aviv, Israel)
- Edgar Cayce Foundation (Virginia)
- Electronic Case Filing System (Administrative Office of the US Courts)
- Electronic Cigarette Forum
- Electronic Claim File (insurance)
- Electronic Contracts Folder
- Electronic Court Filing (law)
- Elemental Chlorine-Free (bleaching)
- Elliptic Curve Factorization (mathematics)
- Elmira Correctional Facility (New York)
- Emergency Calendar Filler
- Emissor Cupom Fiscal (Brazil)
- Employee Change Form (various organizations)
- Employee's Clearance Form
- Employees Community Fund (Boeing Puget Sound)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The use of standardised electronic claim forms will also reduce duplication and enable decisions to be made more quickly.
During a home visit, the officer completes an electronic claim form and photographs any supporting documents.