He also affirmed that "PS-ASV has decreased the margin of error in signature verification and has increased the speed of the process by automating the signature verification for checks extracted from the Electronic Check Clearing System.
What does ECCS stand for?
ECCS stands for Electronic Check Clearing System
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ECCS
We have 93 other meanings of ECCS in our Acronym Attic
- European Council for Construction Research, Development and Innovation
- Electronic Commerce Customer Relationship Management
- Early Child Care Research Network (National Institute of Child Health and Human Development)
- Emergency Command Control Radio Network
- Ethnic Child Care Resource Unit (Australia)
- EKMR (Extended Karnaugh Map Representation) Compressed Column Storage
- Electrical, Communications and Cyber Systems (US NSF)
- Électricité Chauffage Cuisine Sanitaire (French: Electricity Heating Kitchen Sanitation)
- Electro-Coated Chromium Steel
- Electrolytic Chrome-Coated Steel
- Elite Cruise Counselor Scholar (travel)
- Emergency Contamination Control Station
- Emergency Core Cooling System
- Emotional Content and Cooperation Score
- Engineer Command and Control System
- Enterprise and Customer Connection Services (Sprint)
- Environmentally-Conscious Corporate Strategy
- European Conference on Complex Systems
- European Convention for Constructional Steelwork (various organizations)
- Evangelical Covenant Church of Sudan
Samples in periodicals archive:
Remote Deposits(TM) is an electronic check clearing system for businesses which allows the capability to make deposits from remote locations.
Financial institutions that are participants in SVPCO's Clearing House Electronic Check Clearing System ("CHECCS") will be able to connect to SVPCO's Image Network through a direct Distributed Traffic Agent (DTA) on their site, through the SVPCO Gateway shared access DTA, or through a third party agent.