2 billion in assets, announced today that Jeff Jaggers, Senior Vice President, Operations Administration, has been elected to serve as the Treasurer/Secretary for the Electronic Check Clearing House Organization (ECCHO).
What does ECCHO stand for?
ECCHO stands for Electronic Check Clearing House Organization
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ECCHO
We have 2 other meanings of ECCHO in our Acronym Attic
- European Centre for Connected Health
- European Certificate in Clinical Hypnosis (European Association for Hypno-Psychotherapy)
- European Certification and Control of Halal (Belgium)
- European Council for Classical Homeopathy (UK)
- Eau Claire County Humane Association (Eau Claire, Wisconsin)
- Eminent Council for Charitable and Humanitarian Affairs (Nigeria)
- Eau Claire Cooperative Health Centers (South Carolina)
- Essential Community Child Health Care (Sudan)
- European Competence Center of Healthcare Engineering (Germany)
- European Community Clearing House Mechanism
- Ellis County Christian Homeschool Organization (est. 1987; Texas)
- Emerald Coast Coursing Hound Organization (Florida)
- European Center for Constitutional and Human Rights
- European Coordination Committee on Human Rights Documentation (Netherlands)
- Elbert County Comprehensive High School (Elberton, GA)
- Eastern Canada Cat Institute
- Education Communications Consortia Inc.
- Engineering Compliance & Construction Inc (Little Rock, AR)
- English China Clay International
- Environnement de Conception Cognitive en Informatique (French: Environmental Design in Cognitive Computing)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Featuring ECCHO Senior Vice President Phyllis Meyerson DAYTON, Ohio -- Panini, the distributed capture market leader, will host the Electronic Check Clearing House Organization (ECCHO) to present a WebEx online seminar Tuesday, September 16, 2008 at 2:00pm EDT.
Her previous Board of Directors positions have included Electronic Check Clearing House Organization, Payment Solutions Network, Banker's Clearinghouse, Federal Reserve Wholesale Payment Systems, and Houston Business Forum.
As a result, it is endorsing efforts undertaken by the Electronic Check Clearing House Organization (ECCHO) to support and provide ECP and image exchange rules in the United States.
A goal of SVPCo is to advance Electronic Check Presentment (ECP) by creating the first standardized nationwide multilateral electronic exchange of checks in accordance with standards developed by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI) and rules adopted by the Electronic Check Clearing House Organization (ECCHO).
currently led by ECCHO, the Electronic Check Clearing House Organization.
Carreker-Antinori also leads a major initiative driving electronic check presentment through its software products, and management services roles in Electronic Check Clearing House Organization (ECCHO) and Payment Solutions Network, Inc.
The company also provides management services for the Electronic Check Clearing House Organization (ECCHO) and the Payment Solutions Network, Inc.