8 million to upgrade all existing navigation systems with the company's military Electronic Chart Precise Integrated Navigation System (ECPINS(R)-M).
What does ECPINS stand for?
ECPINS stands for Electronic Chart Precise Integrated Navigation System (Offshore Systems)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Electronic Corporate Pages, Inc.
- Electronic Crime Partnership Initiative
- Electronics, Communications, Programming and Information
- Electronics, Communications, Programming and Information Systems
- Enhanced Proliferation Control Initiative
- Entreprise Cléonnaise Plastiques Industriels (French: Cléonnaise Industrial Plastics Company; Cléon, France)
- Environmental Construction Products International, Inc.
- Equitable Classroom Practices Institute
- European Council for Plasticisers and Intermediates (European plasticiser trade association)
- Exxon Chemical Patents, Inc.
- Electronic Cheque Presentment with Image Exchange (finance software; National Cash Register Company)
- École Centrale de Pékin (French: Central School of Beijing; Beijing, China)
- Elm City Punk Knitters (New Haven, CT)
- East Chicago Public Library (East Chicago, IN)
- East Coast Pokemon League (gaming)
- Eastern Canadian Premier League (Canada)
- Endorsed Cryptographic Products List
- Energy Control and Power Lockout (safety engineering)
- Entente Cycliste Plouha Lanvollon (French cycling club)
- Erie County Public Library (Pennsylvania)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Operational Highlights In March 2003, the Company: -- announced that through its vertical nautical charting and land-mapping division, OSI Geomatics ("OSIG"), it had won a contract with the City of Ottawa to produce land mapping data critical to the planning and management of city infrastructure in the Nation's capital and -- confirmed that OSI and its teaming partners was short-listed as potential contractors to supply OSI's proprietary Electronic Chart Precise Integrated Navigation System ("ECPINS(R)") navigation display system to two international customers in the military defence industry.
In January 2002 - Offshore Systems announced that its proprietary Electronic Chart Precise Integrated Navigation System (ECPINS(R)-M) has been re-validated to meet the latest published chart data and display library standards by the National Imagery and Mapping Agency of the U.