: The framework agreement also includes the professional support and advice to the requirements-reducing areas, the delivery of the agreed Industrial Electronics product range within a given time after pre-release order and the connection to the electronic catalog system of the AG.
What does E-CATS stand for?
E-CATS stands for Electronic Catalog System
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 5 other meanings of E-CATS in our Acronym Attic
- Export Best Practice Guide (trade)
- Enhanced Bottom Pressure Recorder
- Excitation-Contraction Coupling
- Elderly Patients with Chronic Atrial Fibrillation
- Electrolytic Capacitor
- Energy Capacitor (Mobile Suit Gundam)
- E-Client Application Status (Canadian immigration online service)
- Eastern Catholic Alliance of Schools for Excellence (various locations)
- Enterprise Computer-Aided Software Engineering
- Electronic Cash
- Exteroceptive Component of the Cuneocerebellar Tract
- Electrochemical Cell
- Electronic Code of Federal Regulations
- Enhancing Care for Hospitalized Older Adults with Memory Problems (National Institute on Aging clinical trial)
- Electronic Client Health and Result Monitoring System
- Electronic Check-Up to Go (college drinking intervention)
- Enhanced Cell Identification (wireless communications)
- Electronic Cigaretes
- Enterprise-Corporate Information Management
- e-COGNOS Knowledge Management Infrastructure
Samples in periodicals archive:
The core of Heiler's electronic catalog management solution is the Premium Business Catalog (PBC), an open electronic catalog system which can be seamlessly integrated with commercially available eProcurement or Supplier Relationship Management (SRM) systems via industry standards such as SAP's Open Catalog Interface (OCI) or Ariba cXML Punch-out.
to provide a full range of electronic commerce products and services, including Internet purchasing, electronic catalog systems, electronic bid systems, web site development, and more.
Mele's responsibilities will be buyer and supplier implementations to include the collection, cleansing and loading of supplier information into the TPN Register electronic catalog system.
Dana Allen's Prior experience includes: Product Manager and Data Developer Manager for Triad Systems: Was one of the primary designers of the Triad Electronic Catalog system, the first successful computerized auto parts cataloging system, which has commanded a 50% + market share for over 10 years and is the flagship software/data product of Triad Systems (a public company at that time $150 million in sales).
New Electronic Catalog System from Meritor Puts Parts Information at Customers' Fingertips FLORENCE, Ky.
About Granada Research Granada Research is a consultancy based in Half Moon Bay that specializes in business-to-business content-driven commerce systems including indirect procurement applications, net marketplaces, Web and other electronic catalog systems, third-party content services, and service and repair document management systems.
For Requisite Technology, success is defined not only by gaining Fortune 1000 organizations as our customers, but, also by being recognized as the industry standard for universal electronic catalog systems and solutions," Jerde concluded.