The new ISO 15000 designation, under the general title, Electronic business eXtensible markup language, includes four parts, each corresponding to one of ebXML's modular suite of standards: ISO 15000-1: ebXML Collaborative Partner Profile Agreement ISO 15000-2: ebXML Messaging Service Specification ISO 15000-3: ebXML Registry Information Model ISO 15000-4: ebXML Registry Services Specification Until now, the technology available for most businesses to exchange data was electronic data interchange (EDI), which made significant contributions to productivity and inventory control.
What does ebXML stand for?
ebXML stands for Electronic Business Extensible Markup Language
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
- East Bay Waldorf School (El Sobrante, CA)
- Electronic Book Exchange (XML standard)
- Electronic Branch Exchange
- Electronic Business XML (Extensible Markup Language)
- Embedded Board Expandable (PC/104)
- Enterprise Business eXtension (Orchestra Networks)
- Environmental Banc & Exchange (various locations)
- Extended Base Register
- Extended Branch Exchange with Constraints on Quality-of-Service
- Earnings Before Extraordinary Items
- Electronic Business eXchange Provider
- Ente Binacional Yaciretá (Argentina-Paraguay)
- East Brainerd Youth Athletic Association, Inc. (East Brainerd, TN)
- European Board of Yacht-Charter Associations (Hamburg, Germany)
- English Bowls Youth Development Scheme (UK)
- East Belfast Youth Forum (UK)
- Eastbourne Borough Youth Football Club (UK)
- European Badminton Youth Network
- Eastchester Bay Yacht Racing Association
- Every Breath You Take (Sting song)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He is also chairman of Electronic Business Extensible Markup Language (ebXML) initiative and Chairman of UN/CEFACT's Techniques & Methodologies Working Group.