provider of business-to-business information and publisher of Electronic Business magazine, the business magazine of the electronics industry, has named Debra Bulkeley as executive editor of Electronic Business magazine, effective today.
What does EBIZ stand for?
EBIZ stands for Electronic Business
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
- Earnings Before Interest, Taxes, Depreciation, Amortizations and Exploration Expenses (variant of EBITDA used in oil and gas exploration industry)
- Earnings Before Income Tax, Depreciation, Depletion and Amortization
- Earnings Before Interest, Tax, Depreciation, Lease Rentals and Amortisation
- East Brighton I.T. Support (Brighton, UK)
- Electronic Business Information Technology Solutions LLP
- Employment Based Initial Teacher Training (UK)
- Environmental Background Investigations Unit
- External Bus Interface Unit
- Electron-Beam-Induced Voltage
- Emerging Market Bond Index
- Emitter-Base Junction (BJT bipolar junction transistor)
- Energy Bank Japan
- Entente Bruxelloise de Judo (Belgian martial arts club)
- Environmental Business Journal
- Épidermolyse Bulleuse Jonctionnelle (French: Junctional Epidermolysis Bullosa)
- Équipement de Bureau Joliette, Inc. (French: Joliette Office Equipment, Inc.; Joliette, Canada)
- Esbjerg, Denmark - Esbjerg (Airport Code)
- European Biophysics Journal
- European Business Jets (UK)
- European Business Journal (Germany)
Samples in periodicals archive:
It makes great strategic sense for Software AG to gain direct control of our business in North and South America, Japan and Israel, and to offer our customers a superior platform for all our electronic business technology and services offerings.
BANGKOK, Thailand -- In the headline, first and third graphs, the name of the magazine should be Electronic Business (sted Business Electronics).
The Data Interchange Standards Association (DISA), a not-for-profit organization that supports the development of cross-industry electronic business interchange standards, is pleased to announce the recipients of its 2005 Edward A.
Diodes Incorporated (Nasdaq:DIOD), a leading manufacturer and supplier of high quality discrete semiconductors, today announced that for the second consecutive time it has been included in Electronic Business Magazine's nationwide List of the 30 Best Small Electronics Companies, ranking 14th.
Images with Electronic Business Forms to Document Work in
The United Nations Centre for Trade Facilitation and Electronic Business endorsed the adoption of ebXML global standards for exchanging business messages, establishing trading relationships, communicating data in common terms and defining and registering business processes.
Steven Drace, Publishing Director of Electronic Business and Electronic News, today announced the appointment of Adrian Mello as Editor in Chief of Electronic Business magazine.