COLUMN: IN OUR OPINION; EDITORIAL FOOTNOTE We are heartened to see the Legislature finally addressing abuses of the state's Electronic Benefit Transfer system.
What does EBTS stand for?
EBTS stands for Electronic Benefit Transfer System
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of EBTS
We have 9 other meanings of EBTS in our Acronym Attic
- Expertise Bâtiment et Traitement de Ses Pathologies (French real estate inspections)
- Evaluation and Brief Treatment PTSD (Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder) Unit
- Église Baptiste Évangélique de Trois-Rivières (French: Evangelical Baptist Church of Three Rivers)
- Electronic Bearing Time Recorder
- Entreprise de Bâtiments, Travaux et Routes (French: Buildings, Works and Highways Company; Senegal)
- Ettalong Beach Tourist Resort (Australia)
- East Baltimore Technology Resource Center
- Equine Blood Typing Research Laboratory
- East Broad Top Railroad
- Eastern Baptist Theological Seminary
- Electronic Biometric Transmission Specification
- Electronic Business Tax Service
- Elena Borrero Travel Services (New Jersey)
- Encontro Brasileiro de Testes de Software (Brazilian Software Test Meeting)
- Enhanced Base Transceiver Station (Clearnet)
- Enhanced Base Transceiver System (Motorola)
- European Boxwood and Topiary Society
- European Breakdown Tyre Service (Hasselt, Belgium; est. 1994)
- Elsevier Biofuel Tree Thesaurus (database)
- Employment Based Teacher Training (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Categories: Government Operations, Beneficiaries, Check disbursement or control, Electronic benefits transfers, Electronic funds transfer, Federal agencies, Federal aid programs, Federal social security programs, Federal/state relations, Financial institutions, Lending institutions, Payments, Program evaluation, Transfer payments, USDA Electronic Benefit Transfer System
Food Stamp Program: Implementation of Electronic Benefit Transfer Systems.
Among the contracts recently awarded are: -- A $200,000 contract to help plan and procure an electronic benefit transfer system for food stamps and other benefits programs for the state of Alabama.