Through the years, Moore has continued to develop new products -- including continuous forms for IBM electronic accounting machines in 1949 and carbonless paper in 1972 -- that help companies maintain efficient and effective information flows.
What does EAM stand for?
EAM stands for Electronic Accounting Machine
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EAM
We have 117 other meanings of EAM in our Acronym Attic
- Eastern Arc Mountains (forests)
- École d'Administration Militaire (French: School of Military Administration)
- École d'Apprentissage Maritime (French: Maritime School of Learning)
- École d'Arts Martiaux (French: School of Martial Arts; Belgium)
- Ecosystem Approach to Management (various organizations)
- Éducation aux Médias (French: Media Literacy)
- Electric Accounting Machine
- Electrical Accounting Machine
- Electro-Absorption Modulator (photonic systems)
- Electron Acoustic Microscopy
- Elmhurst Art Museum (Illinois)
- Embedded Atom Method
- Embedded-Atom Model
- Emergency Action Message
- Endpoint Access Manager (software)
- Energy and Management
- Enfance Actions Madagascar (French: Childhood Action Madagascar)
- Engineered Automation of Maine, Inc.
- Engineering Asset Management
- Enhanced Accounting Management (Sprint - 3g)