The key's random electronic access code cannot be duplicated.
What does EAC stand for?
EAC stands for Electronic Access Code (US Department of Education)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EAC
We have 454 other meanings of EAC in our Acronym Attic
- Écurie Automobile du Comminges (French: Automotive Team of Comminges; Comminges, France)
- Editorial Advisory Committee (various organizations)
- Editors' Association of Canada
- Edmonton Arts Council (Canada)
- Education & Assistance Corporation
- Education, Arts & Culture (various locations)
- Educational Access Channel (various organizations)
- Election Assistance Commission (US)
- Electrical Application Committee
- Electricity Authority of Cyprus
- Electronic Access Conference (US Department of Education)
- Electronic Access Control
- Electronic Air Cleaner
- Electronic Arts Canada (interactive entertainment software; British Columbia, Canada)
- Elite Agility Certificate (Dog Agility Title)
- Emergency Action Center
- Emergency Action Checklist
- Emergency Action Committee (US DoD)
- Emergency Action Communications
- Emergency Action Console
Samples in periodicals archive:
With the proprietary ACCS system, electronic access codes change every time the system is activated with a Rockwell remote keyless entry fob," Mathis explained.