Excellent performance of the LEDs originates from the insertion of an electron transport layer between the electrode and the emitting layer [11, 19-21].
What does ETL stand for?
ETL stands for Electron Transport Layer
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ETL
We have 130 other meanings of ETL in our Acronym Attic
- Echo Train Length (imaging)
- Economic Threshold Level
- Edge-Triggered Latch
- Edison Testing Laboratories (certification mark)
- Educational Technology Learning (Southlake, TX)
- Effective Translational Lift (helicopter aerodynamics)
- El Toro Loco (website)
- Electric Testing Laboratory
- Electrical Testing Laboratory
- Electrical Transmission Line
Samples in periodicals archive:
Novaled to Exhibit at SID Display Week 2012 and Present Latest OLED Display and OLED Lighting Developments DRESDEN, Germany -- Novaled, a recognized leader in research, development and commercialization of technologies and materials that enhance the performance of organic light-emitting diodes (OLEDs) and other organic electronics, today announces a new class of n-doped electron transport layer (ETL) materials for OLED TV and OLED mobile displays.
In bottom-emission OLEDs Novaled incorporates the material NET61 directly inside the electron transport layers.