2] particles were identified by parallel electron energy-loss spectroscopy (parallel-EELS), electron spectroscopic imaging, and image-EELS (Kapp et al.
What does ESI stand for?
ESI stands for Electron Spectroscopic Imaging
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ESI
We have 437 other meanings of ESI in our Acronym Attic
- Educational Support and Innovation (various universities)
- Effective School Improvement
- Effective Solutions Inc.
- Election Science Institute (San Francisco, United States)
- Electrical Safety Inspector
- Electrical Supply Industry (sector)
- Electrical System Integration
- Electrical Systems, Inc. (various locations)
- Electricity Supply Industry (sector)
- Electro Scientific Industries (Portland, OR)
- Electronic Salesmasters Incorporated (Beachwood, OH)
- Electronic Security Industry
- Electronic Signatures and Infrastructures
- Electronic Supplementary Information
- Electronically Stored Information
- Electrospray Ionization
- Electrostatic Spark Ignition
- Élégance Sportivité Italienne (French sports club)
- Eletrodos Seletivos a Ions (Ion Selective Electrodes)
- Embedded Systems Institute (Netherlands)