Technologies discussed in the new report include alternative lithography techniques such as immersion lithography, extreme ultra violet lithography, electron projection lithography and nanoimprint lithography, as well as direct-write approaches including dip-pen nanolithography, and ink-jet printing.
What does EPL stand for?
EPL stands for Electron Projection Lithography
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of EPL
We have 366 other meanings of EPL in our Acronym Attic
- Eden Project Ltd. (Eden Trust; UK)
- Edison Price Lighting (Long Island City, New York)
- Edwardsville Public Library (Edwardsville, IL)
- Effective Privilege Level
- Effective Propagation Loss
- Eisenhower Public Library (Illinois)
- Ejército Popular de Liberación (Colombia)
- El Pollo Loco (restaurant chain)
- El Portal (Amtrak station code; El Porta, CA)
- Electron Physics Laboratory (University of Michigan)
- Electron Prototype Lab
- Electronic Packaging Laboratory
- Electronic Parameter Limits
- Electronic, Electrical, and Electromechanical (EEE) Parts List
- Electrophysics Laboratory
- Élève Pilote de Ligne (French: Student Airline Pilot)
- ELINT Parameter Limits List
- ELINT Parameter List
- Elizabeth Public Library (Elizabeth, NJ)
- Ellenville Public Library & Museum (Ellenville, New York)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Areas covered include immersion lithography, EUV lithography, electron projection lithography, nanoimprint lithography, dip-pen lithography, e-beam, and specialist tools for nanotechnology, among others.
This is a major shift from just one year ago, when other options such as x-ray lithography (XRL), electron projection lithography (EPL) and ion projection lithography (IPL) were being pursued.
Bob Helms, vice president and director of Silicon Technology Research of Texas Instruments said, "TI is pleased to facilitate the commercialization of electron projection lithography through participation in this program.