Electron probe x-ray microanalysis (EPMA) is one of the oldest yet still one of the most widely applied methods of spatially-resolved elemental analysis.
What does EPXMA stand for?
EPXMA stands for Electron Probe X-Ray Microanalysis
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Environmental Protection and Waste Services Division (Oak Ridge National Laboratory; Tennessee)
- Enemy Prisoner of War/Civilian Internee Status
- Eden Prairie Women of Today (est. 2003)
- Elite Pro Wrestling Training
- El Paso Water Utilities (Texas)
- Electronic Payment Exchange (Wilmington, DE; est. 1979)
- Enterprise Private Exchange
- Eosinophil Protein X (biochemistry)
- Epigenetics (healthcare)
- EWI (Electric Wind Instrument) Patch Exchange (software)
- Extracorporeal Perfusion of Xenospleen
- E-Pay Asia Limited
- Ecole Privee Youchaou (private school initiative; Mali)
- Eleves/Parents Yssoire (French: Pupils/Parents Yssorie; Issoire, France)
- Empowering Positive Youth (North Carolina)
- Ensemble pour les Yvelines (French: Together for the Yvelines; Yvelines, France)
- Enterprise Placement Year (UK)
- Entreprises du Pays Yonnais (French business association)
- Evansville Power Yoga (Evansville, IN)
- Evolution Power Yoga (Lancaster, PA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
His research interests were centered on x-ray spectrometry and related analysis methods: x-ray fluorescence, electron probe x-ray microanalysis, and energy dispersive x-ray spectrometry.
For electron probe x-ray microanalysis (EPMA), this requirement has been traditionally met through the use of wavelength dispersive spectrometry (WDS).