Researchers, practitioners, and students from across China present over 120 papers on such topics as characterizing the nano-structure of a glass-like carbon by x-ray diffraction and electron energy loss spectroscopy, electrical properties of zinc oxide film prepared by the thermal oxidation method, the experimental analysis of surface defects in bioceramics used in bone tissue engineering, the ultrasonic monitoring of hydration using embedded piezoelectric transducers, and atomic oxygen effects of polyimide/silica hybrid films in a low earth orbit environment.
What does EELS stand for?
EELS stands for Electron Energy Loss Spectroscopy (GTE)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of EELS
We have 18 other meanings of EELS in our Acronym Attic
- Electronic European Language Portfolio
- Ethiopian Electric Light and Power Authority (Ethiopia)
- Environmental & Energy Law & Policy Journal
- Embedded Exemptable Large Power Stations (UK)
- European Engine Lubricants Quality Management System
- European Environmental Law Review (monthly journal)
- Extended Emission Line Regions
- Early-Eviction Least Recently Used
- Early Entry, Lethality, and Survivability
- Early Entry, Lethality, and Survivability (TRADOC Battle Lab, now Force Projection Battle Lab Support Element, FPBLSE)
- Electronic Emitter Location System
- Element Evidence Location Summary
- Emergency Escape Lighting System
- Energy Efficiency Labelling Scheme (Hong Kong)
- Engineering Electronic Library, Sweden
- Extraordinary Everyday Lives Show
- Early Entry Lethality and Survivability Battle Lab
- Elio E Le Storie Tese (Italian rock band)
- European Extremely Large Telescope
- End-Expiratory Lung Volume
Samples in periodicals archive:
Electron energy loss spectroscopy for analysis of inhaled ultrafine particles in rat lungs.
The amorphous materials covering the nanotube surface of SWNTs were confirmed to be preimiarly nitrogen-containing polymer functionalities by corresponding electron energy loss spectroscopy (EELS) characterization before and after ex situ thermal defunctionalization of the sample of the same TEM specimen.
Hitchcock), entitled, Carbon and Oxygen K-shell Excitation of Phenol, Hydroquinone and p-Benzoquinone Studied by Gas Phase Electron Energy Loss Spectroscopy.
The structural and electronic properties of nitrogen-doped MWNTs were determined using scanning electron microscopy, high-resolution transmission electron microscopy (HRTEM), electron energy loss spectroscopy (EELS) and thermopower measurements.
2 eV and thereby allows for highest resolution Electron Energy Loss Spectroscopy (EELS).