The findings were presented at the IEEE's International Electron Devices Meeting (IEDM) in December.
What does EDM stand for?
EDM stands for Electron Devices Meeting
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of EDM
We have 198 other meanings of EDM in our Acronym Attic
- Educational Data Mining
- Ego Defense Mechanism (psychology)
- Electric Dipole Moment
- Electric(al) Discharge Machining
- Électricité de Mayotte (French electrical company)
- Électricité Dépannage Maintenance (French: Electrical Maintenance Repair)
- Electro Discharge Machining
- Electro-magnetic Distance Measurement
- Electro-optical Distance Measurement
- Electron Devices and Materials (IEEE workshop)
Samples in periodicals archive:
At this week's IEEE International Electron Devices Meeting (IEDM 2012, San Francisco, USA, December 8-10, 2012), imec presented a paper on the use of stressors to boost carrier mobility, which is critical to scale FinFET devices at 10 nm and beyond.
The researchers will discuss their work at the IEEE International Electron Devices Meeting this week in San Francisco.
These research and development results have been presented at International Electron Devices Meeting 2010, held in San Francisco, U.
Intel said it would further release details about the new 32nm process technology at the International Electron Devices Meeting next week in San Francisco.
December 15-17, 2008- 54th Annual IEEE International Electron Devices Meeting, Hilton San Francisco, 333 O'Farrell St.
Wang discussed the new implants, which are currently being tested in animals, at the IEEE International Electron Devices meeting last month in Washington, D.
Details of the method was presented at the 2005 IEEE International Electron Devices Meeting held in Washington from December 5.