Mar 9-13 15th Joint Workshop on Electron Cyclotron Emission and Electron Cyclotron Resonance Heating.
What does ECRH stand for?
ECRH stands for Electron Cyclotron Resonance Heating
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ECRH
We have 2 other meanings of ECRH in our Acronym Attic
- Electronic Combat Range Group
- Emerald City Roller Girls (Lane County, OR)
- Enhanced Compressed Raster Graphic (standard)
- Entertainment Computing Research Group (various universities)
- Environmental Change Research Group (various locations)
- Esophageal Cancer Related Gene (cancer research)
- Early Career Researcher Grant Scheme (Australia)
- East Central Regional Hospital (Georgia)
- Économie Construction Réhabilitation Habitat (French: Habitat Rehabilitation Construction Economics)
- Eddy Current Rotating Headstock (dynamometer)
- Elizabethan Classics Robe Hook
- Eastern Collegiate Roller Hockey Association
- European Community Respiratory Health Survey
- Economic Cycle Research Institute
- Écriture Cohérente et Raisonnée en Immersion (French: Reasoned and Consistent Writing Immersion; Canada)
- Emergency Care Research Institute
- Environment Council of Rhode Island (est. 1972)
- Erasmus Competition and Regulation Institute (Rotterdam, The Netherlands)
- European Commission against Racism and Intolerance
- European Conference on Research Infrastructures
Samples in periodicals archive:
The gyrotron is used in electron cyclotron resonance heating (ECRH) by producing extremely high frequencies of microwaves which heat a hydrogen gas -- "plasma" -- to very high levels.
The components of the Wendelstein 7-X electron cyclotron resonance heating beamlines have been tested using a new gyrotron from CPI (USA).