Krymsk can be equipped with weapon systems "based on new physical principles, for example, laser or electromagnetic weapons," he said.
What does EMWPN stand for?
EMWPN stands for Electromagnetic Weapons
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Eastern Manitoba Woodland Caribou Advisory Committee
- Eastern Municipal Water District
- Energy Management Working Group
- Environmental Monitoring Working Group (UK)
- Euro-African Medium Wave Guide (publication)
- Electromagnetic Window
- Emergency Managers Weather Information Network (NOAA/NWS/FEMA)
- Euro-Mediterranean Water Information System (Greece)
- Environmental Management Waste Management Facility
- Extended-Machine-Wait-State Problem State
- Enterprise Mail and Web Service (Department of Justice)
- European Missile Warning System
- Enquiring Minds Want To Know
- Episodic Muscle Weakness, X-Linked
- Electronic Mobile Exchange
- Emerald Management Xtra (Emerald Group Publishing Limited)
- Empty Spiracles
- Engineering Manual Exchange
- Enterprise Mail Exchange
- Enterprise Messaging Exchange
Samples in periodicals archive:
Professor Selim E[currency]eker from Boy-aziE*i University told Today's Zaman that a plane cannot only be taken down but can also be directed to any destination with the help of electromagnetic weapons systems.
Starting with rocket launchers and ending with electromagnetic weapons, SkelCap series' solid aluminium casing can withstand the harshest environments.
submarine radar technology and development work on space-based electromagnetic weapons used to attack satellites and missiles.
According to their website, authorities have "routinely engaged in secret testing of biological and electromagnetic weapons that have detrimentally impacted both humans and animals".
Electromagnetic weapons can be used to temporarily or permanently damage computer hardware.
Researchers figure that the power requirements associated with electromagnetic weapons would be easier to handle on an electric-powered ship.