Information Dominance Roadmap Categories: * Undersea Dominance * Maritime Ballistic Missile Defense (BMD) command and control (C2) * Maritime Domain Awareness (MDA) * Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR) * Unmanned Vehicles (UxS) * Cyberspace Operations * Convergence to Single Network * Integrated Targeting and Fire Control * Electromagnetic Warfare * Spectrum Usage Go to www.
What does EMW stand for?
EMW stands for Electromagnetic Warfare
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of EMW
We have 34 other meanings of EMW in our Acronym Attic
- European Malaria Vaccine Initiative (now European Vaccine Initiative)
- Etopia Media Voting News (television show)
- Elementaire Militaire Vlieger Opleidings (Vlieger Basic Military Training; Netherlands)
- Ecole de Management de l'Industrie du Voyage et des Loisirs (French)
- East Midlands Voluntary Sector Forum (UK)
- Elevage et Médecine Vétérinaire Tropicale (French: Institute of Tropical Breeding and Veterinary Medicine)
- Elektromagnetische Verträglichkeit in Bezug auf die Umwelt
- East Midlands Voluntary Youth (UK)
- Early Morning Wakening (aka terminal insomnia)
- Eisenach Motoren Werke
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Pentagon analysis said China is developing weapons that would disable its enemies" space technology such as satellites, boosting its electromagnetic warfare and cyber-warfare capabilities and continuing to modernise its nuclear arsenal.
While networks must be protected in the cyber-battlefields, the old-school electromagnetic warfare weapons are still very much around and a threat to networks, said Rick Moran, counter-radio-frequency program manager at the directed energy technology office of the Naval Surface Warfare Center in Dahlgren, Va.