The furnaces will be designed according to Hydro Aluminium technological requirements and seven of them will be equipped with electromagnetic stirrers.
What does EMS stand for?
EMS stands for Electromagnetic Stirrer (metallurgy)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of EMS
We have 614 other meanings of EMS in our Acronym Attic
- Electric Motor Sales (various locations)
- Electric Motor Servicenter
- Electric Submersible Pump (various companies)
- Electrical Muscle Stimulation unit
- Electro Mechanical Solutions (Vicksburg, MS)
- Electro Mono-rail System (automotive industry)
- Electro-Muscle Stimulation
- Electromagnetic Science
- Electromagnetic Spectrum
- Electromagnetic Static