He explores basic components of digital protective relays, the design and functional modes, problems with their reliability, logic inputs, problems with output electromechanical relays, problems with external power supplies, testing, electromagnetic intrusion on digital protective relays, non-digital protective relays, problems with international standards, and new concepts for design.
What does EMINTR stand for?
EMINTR stands for Electromagnetic Intrusion
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- East Midlands Incubation Network (UK)
- Environmental Monitoring and Indicators Network (Namibia)
- Episcopal Mental Illness Network
- European Migration Information Network (university College London; UK)
- Every Mother Is Nice Except Mine
- M&M (Marshall Mathers; music artist)
- Early Market Introduction of New Energy Technologies
- Electromagnetic Intelligence
- Emissions Intelligence
- Editions Médicales Internationales
- Endless Moments Input Output
- Expanded Maritime Interception Operation
- Enhanced Modular Input-Output System
- Asociación de Empresarios Inmobiliarios de Puebla
- Emergency Management Institute of the Philippines (National Defense College of the Philippines)
- Engineer Model Improvement Program
- Environmental Management Implementation Plan
- European Myocardial Infarction Project (clinical trial)
- Expedited Modernization Initiative Procedure (procedure to expedite deliveries of new equipment to deployed units)
- Enhanced Mobile Intelligence Processing Element (US Army)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The probable cause may involve electromagnetic intrusion on the automatic controls," the unnamed space official said.