With this system, the electromagnetic flux field generated by coils at the DeDuster inlet reduces the electrostatic charge at the material surface, allowing easy removal of the micro-fine dust generated by the densephase system.
What does ELF stand for?
ELF stands for Electromagnetic Flux (Earthsiege terminology game)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of ELF
We have 184 other meanings of ELF in our Acronym Attic
- Earth Liberation Front
- Economic Limit Factor (tax rate adjustment for oil and gas field production)
- Education and Legal Fund (Ohio)
- Education Loan Funding Corp. (Denver, CO)
- Educational Leadership Foundation
- Eesti Looduse Fond (Estonian Fund for Nature)
- Effective Learning Framework
- El Fasher, Sudan - El Fasher (Airport Code)
- Electric Light Fixtures (real estate)
- Electronic Filing
- Electronic Labor Force (software)
- Electronic Location Finder
- Electronic Low Frequency
- Electrostatic Levitation Furnace
- Elf Lore Family (south-central Indiana)
- Eliminate Landmines Forever (ChemTech)
- Elvish Linguistic Fellowship (J.R.R. Tolkien)
- Emergency Loan Fund (various organizations)
- Emergent Learning Forum
Samples in periodicals archive:
Following this approach, he traces electromagnetic flux from its origins to the sensor; describes the spatial, spectral, and radiometric links in the image chain associated with imaging sensors; deals with reverse engineering back along the radiometric links in the image chain from the sensor to the ground to compute target-specific values such as reflectance and temperature; and covers the links in the chain associated with monochrome, multispectral, spectroscopic, and model- based image processing.
As a newly formed saturation network diffuses into the inductor channel refractory, it couples with the electromagnetic flux from the coil.