The integrated Electromagnetic Design System also contains a faster bond wire drawing interface; * the latest multi-processor computing, including support for today's 64-bit processors; and * faster high-frequency Transient simulations, providing average speed improvements of up to 6x for large circuits.
What does EMDS stand for?
EMDS stands for Electromagnetic Design System (Agilent)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EMDS
We have 18 other meanings of EMDS in our Acronym Attic
- Executive & Management Development Program
- Exercise Movement and Dance Partnership
- Extended Medical Degree Programme (King's College University London; UK)
- Emergency Medical Dispatch Priority Reference System
- Ethiopian Movement for Democracy Peace and Unity
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing
- Eastern and Mountain District Radio Club (Australia)
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing International Association
- Ecosystem Management Decision Support (software)
- Electrical Munitions Disposal System
- Electronic Medical Data Systems (Austin, TX)
- Emergency Data System
- Enhanced Mass Data Storage
- Enterprise Management Decision Support (US Army)
- Enterprise Mobile Data Security
- Ethiopian Mineral Development Share Company (Addis Ababa, Ethiopia)
- Eastern Missouri Dark Sky Observers
- Evacuation Management Decision Support System (model; hurricane response)
- Expeditionary Medical Support Squadron (US DoD)
- Export Market Development Taxation Incentive
Samples in periodicals archive:
Academic uses of the Agilent EEsof Simulation Center at GEDC will focus on Agilent EEsof's Advanced Design System (ADS), the 3-D Electromagnetic Design System (EMDS) 3-D EM simulator and the AMDS simulator that incorporates antenna EM simulation technology recently acquired by Agilent.
The EDA products on display here include Advanced Design System EDA software, RF Design Environment, IC-CAP device modeling software, Momentum, Electromagnetic Design System, GENESYS, SystemVue and GoldenGate.