The new lab will evaluate the electromagnetic capability, battery and energy efficiency, and safety compliance of products in dozens of categories ranging from medical devices and home electronics to office equipment, lighting products and laboratory equipment.
What does EMC stand for?
EMC stands for Electromagnetic Capability
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of EMC
We have 493 other meanings of EMC in our Acronym Attic
- Eisenhower Medical Center (Rancho Mirage, CA, founded 1970)
- Elan Microelectronics Corp.
- Electric Membership Corporation
- Electric Mobility Canada (Mississauga, Ontario, Canada)
- Electrical Measurements Console
- Electrical Mechanical Contractor (journal; Electrical Contractors' Association)
- Electrician's Mate Chief (USN Rating)
- Electro Motive Corporation
- Electro-Mechanical Controller
- Electromagnetic Calorimeter (device to measure electromagnetic energy deposition in high energy/nuclear physics)
- Electromagnetic Casting
- Electromagnetic Channel
- Electromagnetic Charge
- Electromagnetic Compatibility
- Electromagnetic Conductivity
- Electromagnetic Control
- Electron Microscopy Centre (various universities)
- Electronic and Mobile Commerce (various organizations)
- Electronic Maintenance Complex
- Electronic Material Change
Samples in periodicals archive:
Safety, electromagnetic capability (EMC), environmental and mechanical tests are to be covered in the recommended practice, toward the goal of improving the safety and reliability of a wide range of smart-grid communications equipment.
Preceding this flight, SIRFC completed Electromagnetic Capability (EMC) ground tests on the Longbow.