Among the topics are the numerical simulation of electromagnetic acoustic transducers in time domain, the early detection of damage in thermo-cyclically loaded austenitic materials, evaluating the performance of magnetic type tactile sensors, and reconstructing the shape of corroded objects from limited view scattered data in frequency domain.
What does EMATS stand for?
EMATS stands for Electromagnetic Acoustic Transducers
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of EMATS
We have 3 other meanings of EMATS in our Acronym Attic
- Elevated Microsatellite Alterations at Selected Tetranucleotide Repeat (tumor marker)
- Effluent Microtox Acute Toxicity
- Electro-Magnetic Acoustic Transducer
- Emergency Management Association of Tennessee
- Emergency Medical Assistance Team
- Ethnic Minorities Achievement Team
- Externally Modulated and Amplified Transmitter
- Electronic Multilingual Tourism Environment
- Empresa de Assistência Técnica e Extensão Rural do Estado de Minas Gerais (Brasil)
- English Meta-Access to Internet Search Engines
- Emergency Message Automated Transmission System
- Emergency Military Alerting Telecommunications System
- Enhanced Multi-mission Advanced Tactical Terminal
- Expendable Mobile ASW Training Target
- Emergency Medical Assessment Unit (UK)
- Ernst Moritz Arndt University (Greifswald, Germany)
- Ethernet Media Access Unit (telecommunications)
- European and Mediterranean Archery Union
- European Micro Air Vehicle (robotics)
- Every Man a Wildcat (Kansas State University)
Samples in periodicals archive:
We have developed a texture measurement technique by combining electromagnetic acoustic transducers (EMATs), which excite and detect ultrasonic waves that propagate near or on the surface of a plate, with theoretical models for the elasticity of polycrystalline aggregates.
Key Topics Covered: Part 1 Materials and design of ultrasonic transducers: Piezoelectricity and basic configurations for piezoelectric ultrasonic transducers - Electromagnetic acoustic transducers (EMATs) - Piezoelectric ceramics for ultrasonic transducers - Thin film ultrasonic transducers based on lead zirconate titanate (PZT) - Piezoelectric single crystals in ultrasonic transducers.