Tenders are invited for Supply of electrolytic tough pitch (etp) grade annealed copper busbar as per is 191 (part-vi) 1981 of size: 2~ x 1/2~.
What does ETP stand for?
ETP stands for Electrolytic Tough Pitch (copper cable)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ETP
We have 177 other meanings of ETP in our Acronym Attic
- European Theater of Operations, United States Army
- Earth-to-Orbit Vehicle
- Electronic Technical Order Viewer (US Air Force)
- Estimated Time Over ... (Location)
- Erasable Tunnel Oxide
- Early T-lineage Progenitor
- Eastern Tropical Pacific
- Education and Training Program
- Éducation Thérapeutique du Patient (French: Therapeutic Patient Education)
- Effluent Treatment Plant
- Electron Transport Particle
- Electronic Tax Preparer
- Electronic Touch Panel
- Electronic Transfer of Prescriptions (healthcare)
- Electronic Trap Primer
- Eligible Telecommunications Provider
- Eligible Termination Payment (Australian finance)
- Eligible Training Provider (various locations)
- Email Transfer Protocol (Blackberry)
- Embedded Training Package
Samples in periodicals archive:
According to him, other rod manufacturers in the region produce electrolytic tough pitch copper rods where the oxygen content is 300 to 55 ppm while Nuhas Oman's copper purity is 99.