It includes automation, remote data acquisition, enzyme-linked fluorescence assay (ELFA), chemiluminescence immunoassay (CLIA), capillary electrophoreses (CE) based CLIA, electrochemiluminescence immunoassay (ECLIA), direct access testing and rapid accurate quantification at point of care.
What does ECLIA stand for?
ECLIA stands for Electrochemiluminescence Immunoassay
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Expertisecentrum voor Luchtvaartgeneeskunde (Dutch: Aviation Medicine Center; Belgium)
- Eerste Christelijk Lyceum Haarlem (Dutch: First Christian High School Haarlem; Netherlands)
- Emory Crawford Long Hospital (Atlanta, GA)
- Epic Crazy Lady's Husband (YouTube video character)
- Exempla Colorado Lutheran Home
- Extracorporeal Lung and Heart Assist (cardiology)
- Early Childhood Learning Institute (Alexandria, VA)
- Endothelial Cell Labeling Index
- European Case Law Identifier (EU)
- European Cultural Landscape Itineraries (Belgium)
- Emitter Coupled Logic In Pico Seconds
- Electronic Commerce Legal Issues Platform
- Empirical Climate Prediction System (ClimateLogic)
- Enhanced Clearline Proposal System (Sprint)
- Enterprise Class Internet Protocol Solutions (Avaya Inc.)
- Environmental Closed Loop Incineration Process (ECLIPS Corporation UK Ltd)
- Expanded Calculator Link Processing System
- Experimental Cloud Lidar Pilot Study
- Eclectic Capability for Logistics Information Support for Electronics
- ECSS (European Cooperation for Space Standarization) Compliant Toolset for Information and Projects Support of Enterprises in Space (software)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Intended as an aid in the in the diagnosis of myocardial infarction, the electrochemiluminescence immunoassay is used for the in vitro quantitative determination of TnT-hs in human serum and plasma.
Used as an aid to detect an acute or recently acquired hepatitis A virus infection, the electrochemiluminescence immunoassay is intended for use on four immunoassay platforms: the Elecsys 2010, MODULAR ANALYTICS E 170, cobas e 601 and cobas e 411 analyzers.
This Dashboard reveals key market indicators for the Immunoassay market as a whole as well as for the following methods representing market sub-segments: * Standard Colorimetric or Chemiluminescent ELISA * Fluorescent ELISA * Electrochemiluminescence Immunoassays * Bead-based Immunoassays This report is focused on Immunoassays used in life science research.
The method comparison was done with the 4 following assays: electrochemiluminescence immunoassay for use on the Immulite[R] 2000 Insulin chemiluminescent immunoassay from Diagnostic Products Corporation (DPC), the Modular Analytics E170 (Roche Diagnostics GmbH) immunoassay analyzer, the AxSYM Insulin microparticle enzyme immunoassay from Abbott, and the Access Ultra-sensitive Insulin chemiluminescent immunoassay from Beckman Coulter.
We measured PTH with an electrochemiluminescence Immunoassay (Roche Diagnostics) performed on an Elecsys-2010 (Roche Diagnostics).
We detected what appeared to be this type of interference in a study comparing the Olympus[R] immunoturbidimetric assay (ITA) for ferritin on the AU-5400 automated analyzer with the Roche[R] electrochemiluminescence immunoassay for ferritin on the Modular E-170 analyzer.
NT-proBNP was measured with an electrochemiluminescence immunoassay for proBNP (Roche) on the Elecsys 1010/2010 system.