Electrical measurements showed a steady increase in current through the sensor as the car was driven 6,000 kilometers, the team reports in the August Electrochemical and Solid-State Letters.
What does ESL stand for?
ESL stands for Electrochemical and Solid-State Letters (electronic journal)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ESL
We have 258 other meanings of ESL in our Acronym Attic
- East Slavic (linguistics)
- Eastern Shores Library (Wisconsin)
- Eastman Savings and Loan (Bank in Rochester, NY)
- École de Surf du Léon (French surfing school)
- Ecological Screening Level
- Ecological Studies on the Lepidoptera
- Economic Service Life
- Eighteenth Street Lounge (record label)
- Ejercito Sirio Libre (Spanish: Free Syrian Army)
- Electro Signal Labs (GE Security)
- Electron-Stimulated Luminescence (lighting technology)
- Electronic Services, Ltd. (various locations)
- Electronic Shelf Label
- Electronic Software Licensing
- Electronic Sports League
- Electronic System Level
- Electronic Systems Laboratory
- Electrostatic Levitator (NASA Marshall Space Flight Center)
- Electrostatic Loudspeaker
- Elementary School Level (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He has published over 120 research papers, holds four patents, and has served as associate editor for the Journal of The Electrochemical Society, Electrochemical and Solid-State Letters, and as coeditor of the Canadian Journal of Physics.
The treated wires suffered considerably less corrosion at all voltages, the researchers report in the April Electrochemical and Solid-State Letters.