Ammonia and carbon dioxide: quantitation and electroantennogram responses of Caribbean fruit fly, Anastrepha suspensa (Diptera: Tephritidae).
What does EAG stand for?
EAG stands for Electroantennogram
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of EAG
We have 96 other meanings of EAG in our Acronym Attic
- East African Foundry Works (Kenya)
- East Anglian Fine Weld (Huntigdon, UK)
- Electronic & Auxiliary Fresh Water
- Emergency Auxiliary Fire Water
- External Auxiliary Fresh Water
- East Anatolian Fault Zone
- E Antigen
- East Asian Games
- Ecole d'Application du Génie (Military applied engineering school in France)
- Economic Action Group
- ELINT Advisory Group
- Emballages-Arts Graphiques (French graphics art; est. 1995)
- Emergency Action Guidelines
- Emergency Assistance Grant (various organizations)
- Employee Advocacy Group
- Empowered Action Group (India)
- En Avant de Guingamp (French sports club)
- Energie AG
- Entente Athlétique Grenoble (French sports club)
- Entrepreneur Advertising Group (Kansas City, MO)
Samples in periodicals archive:
1976) Bioassay of pine oil components as attractants for Sirex noctilio (Hymenoptera: Siricidae) using electroantennogram techniques.
Electroantennogram responses of the cabbage seed weevil, Ceutorhynchus assimilis, to oilseed rape, Brassica napus ssp.
Electroantennograms of Mexican fruit flies to chemicals produced by males.
Attraction and electroantennogram responses of male Mediterranean fruit fly (Diptera: Tephritidae) to volatile chemicals from Persea, Litchi, and Ficus wood.
Electroantennogram responses of both sexes of grape root borer (Lepidoptera: Sesiidae) to synthetic female sex pheromone.
Recently, the electroantennogram (EAG) has been widely used in studies on semiochemical involvement in sex pheromones (Park et al.
Behavioral and electroantennogram responses of phorid fly Pseudacteon tricuspis (Diptera: Phoridae) to red imported fire ant Solenopsis invicta odor and trail pheromone.