The row is a huge embarrassment for Qinetiq - which makes everything from bomb-disposal robots to hi-tech rope climbing kits to electro-thermal chemical guns.
What does ETC stand for?
ETC stands for Electro-Thermal Chemical
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ETC
We have 491 other meanings of ETC in our Acronym Attic
- Educational Technologies Center
- Educational Technology
- Educational Technology Conference (various locations)
- Efficient Transport Chains (shipping)
- Efficient Transportation for the Community (Florida)
- Elapsed Time Counter
- Eldorado Touring Coupe (Cadillac automobile)
- Election Technology Council
- Electricity Transmission Company
- Electro Thermal Chemical
- Electron Transport Chain (cellular respiration)
- Electronic Theatre Controls (theatre equipment company)
- Electronic Throttle Control
- Electronic Ticket Capture
- Electronic Toll Collection
- Electronic Traction Control (automobiles)
- Electronic Trade Confirmation
- Electronic Trading Community
- Electronics Test Center (Canada)
- Eligible Telecom Carrier (Western Digital)
Samples in periodicals archive:
ETIPPS is a firing system that is being designed for use with electro-thermal chemical (ETC) guns, an advanced weapon technology for future artillery, battle tank and infantry fighting vehicles.
Electro-thermal chemical (ETC) is an advanced technology that features the conversion of electrical energy to a high-temperature plasma that is used to augment ignition of the propellant bed.