MALTS employs easily maintained electro-magnetic release units that eliminate maintenance and overall life cycle costs.
What does EMRU stand for?
EMRU stands for Electro-Magnetic Release Unit
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 5 other meanings of EMRU in our Acronym Attic
- Engineering Management Reporting System (NOAA)
- Enhanced Media Resource Server (Lucent)
- European Maritime Reporting System
- European Materials Research Society
- Epidemic Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus Aureus
- Emergency Management and Response Team (various organizations)
- Emergency Medical Response Team (US Army; Medical Command)
- Equine Muscle Release Therapy (Bowen Training UK)
- Extended Mantle Radiation Technique
- Energetic Materials Research and Testing Center
Samples in periodicals archive:
MALTS employs easily maintained electro-magnetic release units interfaced to the aircraft stores-management system.