What does EMCIA stand for?
EMCIA stands for Electro-Magnetic Compliance Industry Association
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Eastern Metropolitan Community Housing Association (est. 1997; Australia)
- East Martin Christian High School (Martin, MI)
- Egypt Maternal and Child Health Survey (est. 1991)
- Eerste Monteur Communicatie Installaties (Dutch: First Mechanic Communication Equipment)
- Engineering Management Certification International (New York, NY)
- Engineering Model Configuration Inspection (US NASA)
- Entertainment Marketing Communications International (New York, NY)
- Envirofacts Master Chemical Integrator
- European Maritime Certification Institute (Netherlands)
- European Master's in Conference Interpreting (Switzerland)
- East Montgomery County Improvement District (Texas)
- EMC Implementation Engineer
- Environmental Management Career Intern Program (US Department of Energy)
- European Marine Casualty Information Platform (European Maritime Safety Agency)
- European and Mediterranean Conference on Information Systems
- European Ministerial Conference on Information Society
- EMC Information Storage and Management
- Electronic Medicinal Chemistry Journal (UK)
- Electron Microscopy Core Laboratory (Jackson State University; Jackson, MS)
- Empirical Methods in Cognitive Linguistics