The new Miata's chassis will also underpin Alfa Romeo's new roadster, which suggests that Alfa parent Fiat's Multiair electro-hydraulic valve actuation technology is also likely to be offered.
What does EHV stand for?
EHV stands for Electro-Hydraulic Valve
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of EHV
We have 11 other meanings of EHV in our Acronym Attic
- Environmental Health Unit (Victoria, Australia)
- European Humanities University (Lithuania)
- Euskal Herriko Unibertsitatea (Leioa Biscay, Spain)
- Euskara Hezkuntza Unibertsitatea (Basque: University of the Basque Country; Spain)
- Enhanced Heads Up Display
- Environmental Horticulture and Urban Forestry
- East Hampton Union Free School District
- European Hypercard User Group
- Education in Human Values
- Electric Hybrid Vehicle
- Enduro des Hautes Vosges (French motorbike club)
- Equine Herpes Virus
- Extermely High Voltage
- Extra High Voltage
- Equine Herpes Virus Type-1
- Equine Herpes Virus Type-2
- Equine Herpes Virus Type-4
- Equine Herpes Virus 1
- Educatieve Hogeschool van Amsterdam (teacher/educator training in Amsterdam)
- Electro-Hydraulic Valve Actuation (diesel engines)
Samples in periodicals archive:
ROTORK electric and electro-hydraulic valve actuation and control technologies have been specified for a major petroleum storage tank farm expansion project at Fujairah in the UAE.
One of the most notable developments in the first category is what's said to be the world's first fully variable hydraulic vale control system, a camactuated, electro-hydraulic valve train system that Schaeffler Group worked on with Fiat.
With personnel experienced in rebuilding and fully testing piston pumps, hydrostatic transmissions and sophisticated electro-hydraulic valves, the company offers a full range of services to the MRO market.
The power train features Fiat's electro-hydraulic valve management MultiAir system.
The MultiAir offers new electro-hydraulic valve control system which makes it possible to reduce consumption levels and polluting emissions.
7, 2004 Diversified industrial manufacturer Eaton Corporation (NYSE:ETN) today announced it has reached agreement to purchase Ultronics Limited and its advanced electro-hydraulic valve system technology.
Automotive applications include electric power steering (EPS), integrated starter-alternator (ISA) electronics, brake-by-wire systems, electro-hydraulic valve train lifters and fuel injection systems.