Byline: Enrique Rivero Daily News Staff Writer Electro Rent Corp.
What does EED stand for?
EED stands for Electro(nic) Explosive Device
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of EED
We have 80 other meanings of EED in our Acronym Attic
- European Conference on Wind Engineering
- Energy and Environmental Concerns for Zambia
- Early Embryonic Death (Porcine Circovirus 2)
- Échange Électronique de Données (French equivalent of EDI)
- Economic Evaluation Database
- Education and Early Development (teacher certification)
- Education and Economic Development (various locations)
- Education and Evaluation Division
- Egyptian Engineering Day (IEEE)
- Electrical and Electronics Division
- Electro-Explosive Devices
- Emergency Egress Diagram
- Emergency Evacuation Drill
- Emission Elimination Device
- Empirical Eigenvalue Distribution
- Encryption and Encapsulation Device
- End-to-End Delay (computing)
- Energy and Environmental Division
- Energy Efficient Design (methodology)
- Energy, Environment and Development (various organizations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
31 /PRNewswire/ -- Electro FiberOptics Corporation has entered into a strategic alliance that will make it the first US manufacturer of the next generation of optical fibers -- lighter, less expensive plastic fiber.
Cherokee International (NASDAQ:CHRK), a leading manufacturer of power supplies, today announced a new representative agreement with Electro Source of Canada.
SALT LAKE CITY, May 2 /PRNewswire/ -- Electro Brain International Corp.
Meet The CEO(TM) ('MTC') announces the release of its April 11th interview with Electro Energy Inc.
7 /PRNewswire/ -- Electro FiberOptics Corporation has signed a distribution agreement with Moritex Corporation to become the first US manufacturer to export fiberoptics sign components to Japan, in a mutual announcement made by Konrad Lisi, president of Electro FiberOptics, and Moritex president Yukoh Morito.
Immersion Corporation, (Nasdaq:IMMR), a leading developer and licensor of touch feedback technology, and Electro Source LLC, maker of Pelican video game accessories, today announced settlement of the patent infringement litigation between the companies filed in September 2004.
Electro Rent Corporation (NASDAQ:ELRC) announced today that it has completed its previously announced acquisition of Rush Computer Rentals, Inc.