Without fundamental reform, another Vinashin cannot be ruled out, observers note, openly worrying about the situation of some state giants such as Electricity of Vietnam (EVN), which recently announced major losses.
What does EVN stand for?
EVN stands for Electricity of Vietnam (state-owned utility)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EVN
We have 14 other meanings of EVN in our Acronym Attic
- Enterprise Volume Management System
- Enterprise Vulnerability Management System
- Earned Value Management Systems Criteria
- Enterprise Voice Multi Site Deployment (Cisco Systems)
- European Voynich Manuscript Transcription
- Excellence in Volunteer Management Training Series
- Extra-Vehicular Mobility Unit (NASA)
- Elsinore Valley Municipal Water District (California)
- École de Vie dans la Nature (French: School of Life In Nature)
- Educational Video Network
- Energie Versorgung Niederösterreich AG
- Engineering Variation Notice
- Environnement Valorisation Négoce (French: Valuing Trading Environment)
- Escape Velocity: Nova (computer game)
- Escola Via Net
- European VLBI (Very Long Baseline Interferometry) Network (astronomy)
- Eurovision News Exchange
- Yerevan, Armenia (Airport Code)
- External Velour Non-Crimped (arterial graft)
- Evangeline Railway Company
Samples in periodicals archive:
An Binh Fund Management Company is a company related to An Binh Bank, a local Vietnamese bank whose strategic partners include Maybank and Electricity of Vietnam.
Along with Vinashin, these groups include Electricity of Vietnam (EVN), the power monopoly, and PetroVietnam, the Vietnam National Oil and Gas Group, as well as others.
have won a 50 billion yen contract to build a coal-fired power plant for the state-run Electricity of Vietnam, the Nihon Keizai Shimbun reported Wednesday.
The contract has been signed between the two Japanese companies and Electricity of Vietnam, the Vietnamese national power company.
1 per cent in the first six months of the year from a year earlier, Electricity of Vietnam said.
Companies Mentioned - Electricity of Vietnam For more information visit http://www.
Eurocham says the price that monopoly distributor Electricity of Vietnam (EVN) pays to producers is still far below neighbouring countries, giving foreign investors no incentive to enter the sector.