In Bangladesh, Marubeni has a track record Rehabilitation Projects for Unit 2 & 3 of Haripur 100MW Gas Turbine Power Plant and Unit 4 & 5 of Karnafuri Hydro Power Plant, and is now executing the New Haripur Power Plant Development Project (410MW) which was awarded in February 2011 by the Electricity Generation Company of Bangladesh Ltd.
What does EGCB stand for?
EGCB stands for Electricity Generation Company of Bangladesh
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Église Gnostique Catholique Apostolique (French: Gnostic Catholic Apostolic Church; various locations)
- Egretta Caerulea (little blue heron)
- Emersons Green Community Association (UK)
- Engineering & General Contractors Association (San Diego, CA)
- Estonian Grid Certification Authority
- European Group Cat Association
- Elk Grove Confidential and Administrative Association
- Experts Group for Command Application Environment
- Elk Grove Coalition Advocating Proper Planning (Elk Grove, CA)
- Eurographics Computer Animation and Simulation (conference)
- East Glenville Community Church (New York)
- Eau Gallie Civic Center (Melbourne, Australia)
- Electricity and Gas Complaints Commission (New Zealand)
- Elk Grove Chamber of Commerce (Elk Grove, CA)
- Eltham Green Christian Centre (UK)
- European Go Cultural Centre (Netherlands)
- Everett Golf and Country Club (Everett, WA)
- European Germ Cell Cancer Consensus Group (Martin Luther University, Halle, Germany)
- Expert Group on Clean Fossil Energy (Asia Pacific Economic Cooperation)
- Epigallocatechin Gallate (antioxidant in green tea)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Through this deal, GE is to supply one 9F 3-series gas turbine to Isolux Ingenieria of Spain, that is developing the Siddirganj Power Plant for utility Electricity Generation Company of Bangladesh.
This past Wednesday Chairman Luis Delso of Isolux Corsan signed a contract in the city of Dhaka (Bangladesh) with Jeff Immelt, CEO of General Electric, for the acquisition of a latest generation 9FA turbine for Siddhirganj project, the 335 MW combined cycle power plant currently being executed by the spanish company under a turnkey contract for Electricity Generation Company of Bangladesh, the electricity public utility of this Asian country.
The project, awarded by the public power company of Bangladesh, Electricity Generation Company of Bangladesh Ltd, will be implemented over a period of 30 months and carries a price tag of €244.