Unions of the Electricity Authority of Cyprus have demanded that their provident fund deposits in Laiki, worth e1/427 million and those in the Bank of Cyprus (e1/415 million) were saved by the state.
What does EAC stand for?
EAC stands for Electricity Authority of Cyprus
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EAC
We have 454 other meanings of EAC in our Acronym Attic
- Écoute Accompagnement Conseil (French: Listening Support Council)
- Écurie Automobile du Comminges (French: Automotive Team of Comminges; Comminges, France)
- Editorial Advisory Committee (various organizations)
- Editors' Association of Canada
- Edmonton Arts Council (Canada)
- Education & Assistance Corporation
- Education, Arts & Culture (various locations)
- Educational Access Channel (various organizations)
- Election Assistance Commission (US)
- Electrical Application Committee
- Electronic Access Code (US Department of Education)
- Electronic Access Conference (US Department of Education)
- Electronic Access Control
- Electronic Air Cleaner
- Electronic Arts Canada (interactive entertainment software; British Columbia, Canada)
- Elite Agility Certificate (Dog Agility Title)
- Emergency Action Center
- Emergency Action Checklist
- Emergency Action Committee (US DoD)
- Emergency Action Communications
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Electricity Authority of Cyprus will reduce the cost of electricity a further 3%, in addition to the scheduled reduction of 5.
APR Energy signed a contract in May with the Electricity Authority of Cyprus (EAC) to provide a peak season solution in time for the Mediterranean summer.
Poullikkas is affiliated with the Electricity Authority of Cyprus.
PARIS -- SPL WorldGroup, a leading provider of mission-critical software solutions for the global utility market, today announced that the Electricity Authority of Cyprus (EAC) has chosen the SPL Customer Care & Billing solution (CC&B) to enable it to successfully tackle and overcome the challenges arising from market deregulation in Cyprus in accordance with EU directives and the consequent opening up of the electricity market to competition.
THE Electricity Authority of Cyprus will reduce the cost of electricity a further 3.
Electricity Authority of Cyprus Chairman Charis Thrassou warned it would take a long time to repair the Vassiliko plant and that an emergency rationing plan would be put to ministers.
Electricity Authority of Cyprus declared the winner of electrical apparatus for switching or protecting electrical circuits supplies contract.