The landlocked former French colony of about six million people is seeking to reduce its dependency on agriculture and foreign aid, helped by growing exports of minerals and electricity from hydropower Exchange when it opens for trade on Tuesday is a spin-off of state-run energy giant Electricite du Laos (EDL).
What does EDL stand for?
EDL stands for Electricite du Laos (Vientiane, Laos)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EDL
We have 123 other meanings of EDL in our Acronym Attic
- Edmonton and District Kart Racing Association
- Eerste Drentse Kano Vereniging (Dutch: First Drenthe Canoe Association)
- École du Louvre (French school)
- Economic Discard Limit
- Economic Disposal Limit
- Edit Decision List (video production)
- Éditions de Lodi (French publisher)
- Educational Development Laboratories
- Electrical Discharge Laser
- Electricité de Laufenbourg (French; electricity company; Laufenburg, Switzerland)
- Électricité du Liban
- Electron Device Letters (IEEE journal)
- Electronic Defense Laboratories
- Electronic Delay Line
- Electronic Differential Lock (automotive)
- Electronic Discussion List
- Electronic Document Library
- Electronic Driver License Project
- Email Distribution List (various organizations)
- EMC Disk Library
Samples in periodicals archive:
EDL-Generation was spun off in early December from state-owned Electricite du Laos (EDL.
The loan agreement was signed by IFC regional manager for Laos Simon Andrews and Electricite du Laos (EDL) managing director Khammany Inthirath on Tuesday.