What does EECEL stand for?
EECEL stands for Electrical and Computer Engineering Laboratory
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Eastern Europe, Caucasus and Central Asia
- Energy Efficiency and Certification of Central Air Conditioners (EU study)
- European Ecumenical Commission for Church and Society (UK)
- European Environmental and Contact Dermatitis Research Group
- Eastern Ergonomics Conference and Exposition (Continental Exhibitions, Inc.)
- Electrical Engineering and Computer Engineering
- Electrical Engineers and Computer Engineers
- Electrical, Electronic and Computer Engineering
- Elementary and Early Childhood Education (various universities)
- Energy Efficiency in Central Europe (EU)
- European Early Childhood Education Research Association
- European Early Childhood Education Research Journal
- Earthnet ERS-1 Central Facility
- Extra-Embryonic Coelomic Fluid
- Energy, Environment, Computer, and Geophysical Applications Group (Botswana)
- Environmental Education and Conservation Global (est. 2001)
- European Energy Consult Holding AG
- Enjeux de l'Etude du Christianisme des Origines (French: Issues of the Study of the Origins of Christianity)
- Electronic Energy Control, Inc.
- European Energy Crops InterNetwork (EU)