Material is in chapters on overview, the Prius Hybrid System, safety, service and repair fundamentals, the engine, emission controls, hybrid transaxle, brakes, suspension, steering, body, electrical system and lights, electrical component locations, and electrical wiring diagrams and electrical troubleshooting.
What does EWD stand for?
EWD stands for Electrical Wiring Diagram
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of EWD
We have 33 other meanings of EWD in our Acronym Attic
- Ettore Window Cleaning Tools (UK)
- Eastern Wake Community Technology Center (Riley Hill, NC)
- Eastern Westmoreland Career and Technology Center (Latrobe, PA)
- Electric Warship and Combat Vehicle (R&D effort in Department of the Navy to develop electric technologies)
- Early Warning Database
- Early Warning Device (alarm)
- Economic and Workforce Development
- Economic Warfare Division (US DoD)
- Edsger W Dijkstra (programmer)
- Electronic Warfare Development (US Air Force)
- Electrowetting Display (display technology)
- Elementary Wiring Diagram (electrical engineering)
- Emerald Window Decorator (aka Compiz Generic Window Decorator)
- Employees with Disabilities
- Empowering Widows in Development (Widows' Rights International)
- Engine Warning Display (aviation)
- Enterprise Web Development (various organizations)
- Enterprise Wide Data
- Expeditionary Warfare Division
Samples in periodicals archive:
Applications for public works employees in Buffalo include mobile data and video access to the Computer Aided Dispatch system, which provides up-to-date electrical wiring diagrams and city maps to the work site.
Students devote time to the study of service manuals, electrical wiring diagrams and schematics and use the latest test equipment as well as work on the latest appliances in production.