was educated in Long Lawford, was an official in the Rugby branch of the Electrical Trades Union and became a borough councillor in 1952.
What does ETU stand for?
ETU stands for Electrical Trades Union
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ETU
We have 37 other meanings of ETU in our Acronym Attic
- Eye to the Telescope (album)
- European Test Technology Technical Committee (IEEE)
- East Timor Teachers Union (East Timor)
- European Table Tennis Union
- Europeans Throughout the World
- Extreme Technical Trampoline Wrestling (backyard wrestling federation)
- Early Training Unit
- Ebola Treatment Unit
- Economics and Trade Unit (UN Environment Programme)
- Educational Technology Unit
Samples in periodicals archive:
The other 50% is owned by Electrical Trades Union, New South Wales (ETU).
Vickers then got a job in the Electrical Trades Union research department, before becoming its education officer.
Four unions were involved in the action: the Australian Manufacturing Workers Union (AMWU), the Australian Workers Union, the Electrical Trades Union and the Communications, Electrical and Plumbing Union.