Privately-owned Lee Technologies, which was founded in 1983 as a distributor of mechanical and electrical support equipment for computer rooms, today provides a suite of fully-integrated, mission-critical infrastructure solutions to global enterprises and government agencies, including dozens of Fortune 100 companies.
What does ESE stand for?
ESE stands for Electrical Support Equipment (US NASA)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ESE
We have 187 other meanings of ESE in our Acronym Attic
- Earth Science Enterprise (NASA)
- Eastern States Exposition (West Springfield, MA)
- Easy Serving Espresso
- Eclipse Summit Europe
- École Supérieure d'Electricité (French electrical school)
- École Supérieure de l'Entreprise (French: Graduate School of Business)
- Écologie et Santé des Écosystèmes (French: Ecology and Health of Ecosystems)
- Écologie, Systématique, Évolution (French: Ecology, Systematics, Evolution; laboratory)
- Economic, Social and Environmental
- Electronic Security Equipment
- Electronic Security Europe
- Electronic Stock Exchange
- Electronic Support Equipment (various locations)
- Electronic Surveillance Enhancement
- Elementary and Secondary Education (various locations)
- Embedded Secure Element (mobile technology)
- Empirical Software Engineering
- Engineer Support Equipment (Army)
- Enhanced Secure Environment (anti-cheat gaming software)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In addition, development of the Electrical Support Equipment and its associated software as well as dozens of test scripts required to put the payload through its paces have been completed.