The company is awaiting regulatory approval of its applications for an extensive seismic survey program (including both 2-D and 3-D), an electrical resistance tomography (ERT) survey, and a summer drilling program based on approximately 40 exploratory test holes.
What does ERT stand for?
ERT stands for Electrical Resistance Tomography
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ERT
We have 186 other meanings of ERT in our Acronym Attic
- Ecologically Related Species Working Group
- Early Release Time
- Early Response Team
- Earned Release Time (various locations)
- Earth Received Time (astronomy)
- Eastern Rail Trail
- Education Racing Team (France)
- Education Research Theses (database; Australia)
- Educational Requirements Test
- Effective Reference Time
- Electrical Resistivity Tomography
- Electrically Regenerated Traps
- Electromagnetic Ray Tracing
- Electronic Read Transmitter (public utilities)
- Electronic Registration and Titling
- Elliniki Radiofonia Tileorasi (Greek National Radio-Television Corporation)
- Elvene Rundt Trondheimsfjorden (Norwegian: Rivers around Trondheim Fjord)
- Email Response Time
- Emergency Reference Time
- Emergency Response Team (FEMA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In this work, we use electrical resistance tomography (ERT) to measure liquor uniformity and local flow velocity in a laboratory scale-model digester operated in batch mode.
Types of sensors employed by the system include seismic, electrical resistance tomography, electromagnetic induction tomography and thermocouples.
Electrical Resistance Tomography (ERT) -- In situ tomographic imaging technology for real time monitoring of thermal treatment zones in the subsurface.