Safran Group's division Safran Power UK has acquired Goodrich Electrical Power Systems in a deal for Au265 million, in an attempt to expand its global reach.
What does EPS stand for?
EPS stands for Electrical Power System
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other meanings of EPSOther Resources:
We have 523 other definitions for EPS in our Acronym Attic
- Ejercicio Profesional Supervisado (Guatemala)
- Elastosis Perforans Serpiginosa
- Electric Pencil Sharpener
- Electric Power Industry of Serbia
- Electric Power Steering
- Electric Power System
- Electric Power Systems (Maryland Heights, Missouri)
- Electrical Power and Paddle Subsystem
- Electrical Power Source
- Electrical Power Subsystem
- Electro Plasma System (Star Trek)
- Électroménager Pièces Services (French: Electronics Parts Services)
- Electronic Patching System
- Electronic Payment Services, Inc.
- Electronic Payment Summary (Blue Cross)
- Electronic Payment Support
- Electronic Pet Shop (online store)
- Electronic Player Station (gaming)
- Electronic Posting System
- Electronic Power Shift
Samples in periodicals archive:
s The former student at Stourbridge's King Edward VI College said: "I worked on design methods for the electrical power system and the work of our team was particularly well received by the European Space Agency experts.
Also, Hamilton Sundstrand will supply the CSeries aircraft's electrical power system and integrated fire protection system, and through Pratt & Whitney, will provide the control system and accessories for the aircraft's Pratt & Whitney PurePower engines.
Water, sewage and electrical power systems, along with medical facilities, are usually the first things to be disrupted when a war breaks out," Robert Mardini, head of the ICRC's water and habitat unit, said in a written statement.
com/), Global Commercial Aviation Electrical Power Systems and Infrastructure Market Assessment, estimates the market to reach more than $24.
com), Global Commercial Aviation Electrical Power Systems and Infrastructure Market Assessment, estimates the market to reach more than US$24.
Overview: This is a highly specialized business and holds the distinction of being an industry leader providing electrical power systems to heavy industry including Energy Companies, Utility Companies, Industrial Companies and other Businesses throughout the Midwest.
Intense magnetic fields within these huge blemishes can belch flares and clouds of ionized gas that can damage electrical power systems and Earth-orbiting satellites (SN: 11/17/01, p.