2 /PRNewswire/ -- Intergraph announced its SmartPlant Enterprise electrical solution with Basic (B) and Detailed (D) modules to address industry needs for flexibility in the electrical design process, offering functionality for safety, quality and productivity for electrical power distribution network engineering and design projects.
What does EPDN stand for?
EPDN stands for Electrical Power Distribution Network
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of EPDN
- European Polymer Dispersions and Latex Association
- Ecole Polytechnique De Montreal (French: Polytechnic School of Montreal; Quebec, Canada)
- École Pratique des Métiers (French trade school)
- Ends per Decimeter (measurement)
- Engineering Product Data Management
- Entente Provençale Digne Manosque (French volleyball forum)
- Enterprise Product Data Management
- Ethylene Propylene Diene Methylene
- Ethylene Propylene Dimonomer (industrial/commercial piping/plumbing components)
- Executive Producer Douglas Netter (Babylon 5 game)
- Enlisted Personnel Distribution Office
- Estimated Property Damage Only (index of crash severity)
- Enlisted Personnel Distribution Office, Continental United States
- Enlisted Personnel Distribution Office, Atlantic
- Enlisted Personnel Distribution Office, Pacific (US Navy)
- Edgewood Park Defense Patrol (New Haven, CT)
- Eelam People's Democratic Party (Sri Lanka)
- Electric Propulsion Diagnostic Package
- Electronic Publishing Development Program
Samples in periodicals archive:
There is a "need for caution in Mindanao" the advisory said, pointing out that there had been recent incidences of bombings targetting electrical power distribution networks in the southern main island.
Based on TI's TMS320F28015 DSC, MSP430F155 and MSP430FE427 ultra-low power MCUs and data converters, Incotex's automated meter management (AMM) systems for electrical power distribution networks are optimized to deliver advanced efficiency capabilities to utility providers and end-users around the world.