Eight methods are covered: mammography, computed tomography, magnetic resonance imaging, nuclear medicine, ultrasound, magnetic resonance microscopy, positron emission tomography, electrical impedance tomography.
What does EIT stand for?
EIT stands for Electrical Impedance Tomography
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of EIT
We have 100 other meanings of EIT in our Acronym Attic
- Endovascular in Situ Saphenous Vein Bypass
- Enterprise Information Systems and Web Technologies
- Electrical Installation System Software
- Ergonomically Integrated Systems, Inc. (Alabama)
- Early Interface Test (NIMA)
- Earned Income Tax
- Eco-Integrity Texas (Austin, Texas invasive species awareness)
- École Internationale de Tourisme (French: International School of Tourism; Switzerland)
- Economic, Industrial and Technological Appropriations (Finland)
- Economies in Transition
- Electromagnetically Induced Transparency
- Electronic and Information Technology
- Electronic Information Technology
- Electronic Installation Technician
- Eliminating Idle Time (algorithm)
- Employee Involvement Team
- Encoded Information Type
- Endettement Intérieur Total (French: Total Domestic Debt)
- Endicott Interconnect Technologies
- Endicott Interconnect Technology (New York)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This electrical impedance tomography (EIT) provides continuous dynamic information that may be of use in assessing such questions as tidal recruitment.
The team used an entirely new imaging method called 'functional electrical impedance tomography by evoked response' (fEITER *), which aids high speed imaging and monitoring of electrical activity deep within the brain and helps researchers measure brain function.