EEStor") announced today that it has successfully completed production of an electrical energy storage unit (EESU) dielectric layer that will potentially allow its technology to achieve an energy density which would be competitive against all other electrical energy storage technologies.
What does EESU stand for?
EESU stands for Electrical Energy Storage Unit
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- European Electronic Signature Standardisation Initiative
- Eastern Europe Summer Time (time zone)
- Eastern European Standard Time (time zone)
- Energie, Effet de Serre et Transport (French: Energy, Greenhouse Effect and Transportation; study)
- Enhanced Ethernet Serial Transceiver
- Environment, Energy and Social Transition (USAID)
- Environmental and Ecological Statistics (journal)
- Escadron d'Expérimentation et de Soutien Technique (French: Experimentation and Technical Support Squadron)
- Electrical Engineering Students European Association
- École Européenne Supérieure en Travail Social (French social work school)
- Europees Economisch Samenwerkingsverband (Dutch: European Economic Interest Group; Netherlands)
- Engineering Education Scheme in Wales
- European Endoscopic Surgery Week
- Electronic Equipment Specifications Working Group
- Extracorporeal Electromagnetic Shock-wave Lithotripsy
- East Erie Turners
- East of England Tourism (UK)
- Eastern European Time (GMT+0200)
- Economy, Energy & Tourism Committee (UK)
- Edge Evolution Tracking (computational biology)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The project will combine the fields of power electronics, control systems, electrical energy storage units, and electrical machinery to streamline research activities in sustainable mobility.
EEStor has been working on the development of single layer Electrical Energy Storage Units (EESUs) as a step toward full commercial units.